Here’s another fun installment of our Staff Spotlight series. Here are a few fun facts about Mr. Trautwein!
Meet Mr. Trautwein!
- What is your main role at Trautwein’s ATA? Running the business end of things
- What is your favorite thing to do? Golf
- What is your favorite food? Italian
- Which was the last book you read? Invisible by James Patterson
- Which sport do you like? Football & ice hockey
- Have you ever lived in another country? No
- How do you spend your leisure time? Family, golf, fishing, watching football
- Are you a morning, afternoon, or evening person? Evening
- Who has had the most influence in your life? My dad, and my wife
- Do you like to play a musical instrument? No, but I wish that I had!
- What were your favorite subjects in school? Math
- What is your favorite thing about yourself? I will talk to anybody (which my wife and kids hate lol)
- What cartoon character best describes you? My kids call me Mr Magoo….
- Which is your favorite movie? Forrest Gump, Shawshank Redemption
- Are you a beach, country or city person? I guess city, I can’t sit still long enough on the beach 🙂
- Do you have a motto in life? Life is a negotiation. (unfortunately I taught my kids too well)
- What kind of music do you enjoy? Love big band sound, as well as 50’s, 60’s, and 70’s. I definitely have a connection to that era
- What animal do you relate yourself to? Golden retriever
- What task do you totally hate doing? Painting around the house
- What’s your favorite part of Taekwondo? Combat weapon sparring
And that’s Mr. Trautwein! What was your favorite fact to learn about him? Share it with us in the comments below. Next up: Mrs. Bairos!