Indoor Classes start June 1st!
With the ever changing guidelines and environment, we’re adapting as changes happen. We’re currently offering small group classes in our academy as well as streaming them live on Zoom, to accommodate everyone’s needs and comfort level. Please contact us for more information info@TrautweinsATA.com
Please keep in mind that at this time we plan to follow this schedule throughout the summer, however things are constantly changing with guidelines and we want to adapt to the situation at hand to best serve our students. We appreciate all of the support and patience we’ve received, and we’re SO looking forward to some in-person classes in the AC!
We realize this is a lot of info, but we wanted to let you know some of the important updates/changes we’ve made:
• In person classes! We will have a max of 20 students per class, and each student will have their own training “square” that will be 6 feet apart from every other training square. (More to come on this! We have been designing an awesome layout we can’t wait to show you!)
• ALL classes will also be broadcasted on ZOOM! We think this is one of the most AWESOME parts of this summer schedule! Some of our students want to continue to train from home, some may be leaving town for different times in the summer, but either way you can keep up with your training! We will be setting up a camera for zoom during each class so students can train!
• You can register for classes on the Spark Member App or by visiting: atasarasota.sparkuniversity.co You will need your spark account login to get signed up. (You can book up to 14 days out – 2 classes per week)
ps- check out this video of how to register for classes in the Spark Member app!
• Please register for up to 2 in-person classes per week so everyone that wants to train in person has the ability! It’s also important you cancel an hour in advance of class start time so that other students can utilize the space in class! (Leadership students will automatically be enrolled for the leadership class following their core class, and can attend additional classes on Zoom from home if they want to train more than 2 times per week!)
• Bring your own water bottle and your gear bag with space for shoes to be stored! We will have all students take their shoes off just outside of the workout floor and put their shoes inside of their training bags so that they’re not sharing one big shoe cubby. In addition, each student will have an assigned spot to put their bag during class.
• Between classes we will be dismissing class, sanitizing the workout floor & equipment, and lining up the next class
• Do not be late!! We will be letting students inside the building in a certain order so that students can remain in their training area throughout the entire class time. If you’re late you might be stuck in the wrong training “zone”
• Bathrooms WILL be OPEN, however we encourage students to use the restroom BEFORE coming to ATA to minimize movement and student surface contact while inside of the building. Only 1 student at a time will be allowed to use the restroom.
We will be creating a video in the next few days showing how students will be entering the building, training, and exiting the building as well!
- Tigers All Ranks: Any child in our ATA Tigers program (4-6 year olds)
- Kids Basic: White, Orange & Yellow belts; ages 7-12
- Kids Inter: Camouflage, Green & Purple belts; ages 7-12
- Kids Adv: Blue, Brown, Red & Black Belt Recommended belts; ages 7-12
- Adults: Any adult (ages 13 & up) at any belt level
- BBC: Black Belt Club – special class for beginner weapons & board breaking
- Leadership / Master Club: advanced weapons, board breaking, and kicking techniques